Jacksonville, FL US
MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology.
- Ten (10) years experience developing healthcare applications, within a Military Treatment Facility (MTF).
- Ten (10) years experience extracting data from various Electronic Military Health Data Sources to include, CHCS, Essentris, Surgical Scheduling System (S3) and Medical Data Repository (MDR).
- 15 years experience in Visual Basic, Ajax, C#, HTML, Java Script, C++,Java, JQuery.
- Proven ability to plan and organize work and interact with technical and non-technical personnel translating user requirements into responsive applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field; Database Management and Application Development experience is preferred. Webmaster shall have Certified Internet Web (CIW) Professional credentials.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft.NET, Cache’, Mumps Data Extractor (MDE), Sharepoint Custom Development, and other related tools such as Microsoft SQL.
- Must be experienced with administering Active Directory Group Policy, Account Management, Group Management, Microsoft WSUS, Microsoft SMS, DameWare, Hyena, Symantec Ghost and other tools to accomplish the assigned tasks.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a Team environment.
- Certifications and education: CompTIA A+ Certification highly desired, Current Security +CE (enrolled in CEP) Certification required.
- NHJ (Naval Hospital Jacksonville) CE training/certification required prior to unsupervised privileged access being granted.
- Must meet all IA Training Level II requirements of the IA/Cyber Security Workforce Improvement program as outlined in DoD 8570.01-M.
- Knowledge and skill of the following:
- File formats used in delivery of Web content.
- Working with Internet security principles and protocols such as Security Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption.
- Database management principles and methods.
- DoD and Navy (or equivalent) IT security methods to maintain the integrity of Web server.
- Internet/Intranet design principles and methodology, Active Server Pages (ASP), ASP+, standard graphics, mark-up languages, programming, visual basic scripting, .NET, Windows Visual Basic Application tool, DHTML, SQL, streaming video and scripting languages and tools.
- Graphical design, web enabled graphic creation, color palette, etc.
- Appropriate documentation skills.
- Initial skill sets shall be current at the time personnel are brought to work on the project. Due to the evolving nature of the information technology industry, the Government requires the skill level of the staff to remain current with technology. Continued training for current, next generation and any future COTS technologies used by NHJ (Naval Hospital Jacksonville), will be provided to the contract staff by the parent contractor.
- Healthcare Application Developing: 10 years
View Original Post