Web Application Developer
Tricore Management LLC
Jacksonville, FL US
The Web/Application Developer shall provide Web support that will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Navy Hospital Jacksonville Internet and Intranet web sites. He/She will attend meetings with provider and administrative personnel in order to gather the raw data needed to create web pages. He/She will also assist NHJAX data personnel by making data available via web based technology to include Sharepoint, COTS, GOTS, HTML, DHTML, XML, ASP.net, and other commonly used web related technologies
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Be easy and intuitive to use for the target audience, using platforms for Apple and Android products for mobile devices as well as WEB applications for local users.
- Function in a logical manner for the target audience
- Complete all requests for modifications to the Intranet pages within Five (5) days of the request.
- Use styles that are consistent throughout the application and within the associated Web site
- Submit a project development plan and timeline within the initial 14 days to the COR for review/approval.
- Ensure all supported hardware, software and operating systems are in compliance with DISA security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs). DISA Gold Disk standards, Security Content automation Protocol (SCAP), Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) notices, Communications Task Orders (CTOs), etc. prior to deployment and must remain compliant after deployment.
- Provide written bi-weekly status updates to the COR, as well as discuss updates during a biweekly web status meeting.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in computer related field, Database Management and Application Development is preferred. Webmaster shall have Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) credentials
- Knowledge of Microsoft.NET, Cache’, Mumps Data Extractor (MDE), Sharepoint Custom Development, and other related tools such as Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with administering Active Directory Group Policy, Account Management, Group Management, Microsoft Windows Server Update Service (WSUS), Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), DameWare, Hyena, Symantec Ghost and other tools to accomplish the assigned tasks.
- Possess certifications and education: CompTIA A+ Certification highly desired, Current Security +CE (enrolled in Continuing Education (CE) Program) Certification required.
- Have NHJAX Computing Environment (CE) training/certification required prior to unsupervised privileged access being granted
- Meet all IAT Level II requirements of the Information Assurance/Cyber Security Workforce Improvement program as outlined in DoD 8570.01-M.
- Have knowledge and skill of file formats used in delivery of Web content, working with Internet security principles and protocols such as Security Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption, database management principles and methods, DoD and Navy IT security methods to maintain the integrity of Web server, Internet/Intranet design principles and methodology, active server pages (ASP), ASP+, standard graphics, mark-up languages, programming, visual basic scripting, .NET, Windows Visual Basic Application tool, DHTML, SQL, streaming video and scripting languages and tools, graphical design, web enabled graphic creation, color palette, etc, appropriate documentation skills.