A Critical Path Inc
Boulder, CO US
- Promote blended learning solutions and the use of innovative technology and tools to meet business goals.
- Contribute expertise as a member of cross functional training team-focused on developing a high-performing workforce.
- Deliver training and development program to every level IT professionals.
- Coach/mentor learners throughout course delivery.
- Conduct and report individual and group progress. Evaluate the effectiveness and quality of technical curriculum.
- Interact with technical vendors and education solutions on IT offerings.
- Basic understanding of the I/S strategy, organization, methodology, and infrastructure.
- Able to apply appropriate development methodologies.
- Capable of integrating business/technical concepts when designing/delivering courses/materials.
- In-depth knowledge of systems, applications, and programming
- Training experience, including IT course delivery
- IT technical experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, or 3 years Training experience, including I/T course development and delivery.
- IT Technical skills should include the following: Familiarity with programming languages and concepts such as
- angular JS
- Instructional background with understanding of adult learning principles
- Understanding of software development life-cycle.
- MTA, or CIW certification a plus
- Training Delivery: 1 year