Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Be an integral part of the team building a web application framework supporting the next generation Tactical Communication toolkit for the Army. From the laboratory bench in Aberdeen to the mountains of Afghanistan, this project supports every soldier, every day, everywhere.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong communication to convey goals, progress and issues to the wider team, including management, peers and customer(s).
- Agile problem solving ability by unpacking the question and breaking the problem into more easily solvable pieces.
- Self-starting motivation that encourages experimentation and exploration, calculated risk taking, while staying persistent in facing roadblocks.
- Healthy passion that will encourage keeping up-to-date on advances in the field, aware of trends and the latest technological advances.
- Solve highly technical and complex problems, and provide input to project-related decisions
- Under general supervision, works in several development frameworks including jQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, Bootstrap, and JSON.
- Implements dynamic data driven designs for new and existing web applications.
- Works with others to develop and implement proprietary content & data management systems built with various technologies into new and existing web applications.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Develops, implements and integrates modules and features for both Open Source and proprietary software packages.
- Participates in processes concerning the architecture of new applications to meet customer needs.
- Works with senior level developers to develop and document improvements for existing processes.
- Active Secret or higher clearance.
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- Have familiarity with source control systems (SVN, GIT).
- Experience with AJAX/JSON and Web API integration.
- Experience with cross-browser DOM traversal and manipulation, event handling.
- Experience with testing frameworks, like Jasmine, for behavior-driven bug and application functionality evaluation.
- Experience with a variety of relational database systems including MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server among others, along with having familiarity with NoSQL database platforms. Work within a variety of database frameworks and connection types including ODBC, JDBC and ODBO
- Optional Certifications:
- jQuery Certification (W3Schools)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
View Original Post