Web Support Specialist
Suitland, MD US
The purpose of this effort is to obtain Web Support Services. The Contractor shall create and post web documents, manage multiple websites, and provide multimedia support by creating multimedia to convey complex and/or technical information. On-site contract support is required to provide ICC with Web Support Services.
Seeking highly motivated Web Designer. The candidate will design/redesign, maintain and administer customer owned websites following customer standards and best practices. Candidate must pay attention to detail to ensure no errors exist such as classification issues, or mismatched font sizes.
The candidate will perform the following functions:
- Convert products in MS Word format into HTML/CSS using Adobe Dreamweaver and/or an XML authoring tool and post the HTML, XML, and PDF versions to the prescribed websites.
- The candidate will ensure that all postings have valid HTML code with relevant metadata;
- Ensure that all XML versions are validated against the Library of National Intelligence (LNI)’s web based validator;
- Ensure that web pages do not have broken links and are uniform with other pages on the same website;
- Survey internal and external customers to gather feedback in regards to website improvement and enhanced functionality;
- Present feedback to management to determine how the feedback will be used;
- Design/redesign customer’s websites which includes creating the look, layout and features of the website.
Candidate must have following qualifications:
- At least one year of experience handling US classified documents.
- Familiarity with Web design and development tools and ability to understand the recommendations of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Proficient with XML, HTML, CSS, and basic web programming scripts.
- Candidate must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred that the candidate possess the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and Internet applications.
- Experience using Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, and SharePoint Services.
- Able to prioritize, organize, and schedule work assignments and projects.
- Knowledge of SQL or MySQL Database queries and functions for custom web reporting and formatting.
- Basic knowledge and ability to use ColdFusion code.
- Four or more years related industry experience. Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Detailed oriented and have strong organizational, communication skills in both oral and written form, and the ability to work well with others.
- Able to work individually on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.
- Experience working for the federal government or be capable of sophisticated design and branding representative of a federal government agency.
No 3rd Parties Please
- Web Support Services: 1 year
- XML, HTML, CSS and Basic Programming Scripts
Required license or certification: