Florida Education Fund
Opa-locka, FL US
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, co-workers and program staff.
- Participate in and contribute to all orientation and training sessions for staff.
- Manage and organize the classroom.
- Maintain appropriate student supervision so students have a safe and orderly environment in which to learn.
- Enforce appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures.
- Create training lesson plans based on the chosen curriculum.
Required work experience, skills, education:
Must possess a current Florida teaching license, with a certificate in mathematics or science for grades 6-12, or extensive experience teaching youth. Must hold an Adobe Dreamweaver or CIW (Certified Internet Web) or Microsoft HTML5 certification or demonstrate advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3. Must exhibit strong communication and presentation skills. Experience at the secondary and/or university level teaching curricula designed to prepare students to obtain industry certification preferred. Must pass Level 2 background screening. Hourly pay rate is dependent upon experience, qualifications, degrees and certifications.
$25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Teaching: 2 years
- HTML5 and CSS3: 2 years
View Original Post