Certified CIW Instructor
Wise Renewal Institute of Technology Training
East Orange, NJ US
NEED EXTRA INCOME?
Seeking CIW Certified individuals to work as an instructor of dis-placed workers in collaboration with the NJ Department of Labor.
This is a part-time position. This position is at a physical location in the Oranges area of NJ. 1 city block access to major public transportation.
- Hours: 8:30am to 12:30pm or :30pm to 9:30pm
The following criteria must be met to apply.
Possess a CIW Certified Certification in 1 or more of the following.
- CIW Web Foundations series
- CIW Web Design series
- CIW Web Development series
- CIW Web Security series
Candidates with earned degrees in:
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Information Technology / Information Systems, preferred candidates who have at least 18 graduate semester equivalent hours in information systems related coursework and who hold degrees in the following areas will be given consideration.
- Teach students from an approved curriculum
- Motivate and engage students, to inspire learning
- Maintain expertise in your field
- Utilize technology to enhance the learning experience
- Set clear expectations for course work and classroom standards
- Timely interaction with student discussion groups, email responses and support
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience and/or teaching in the related discipline
- Minimum of one (1) year teaching adult learners preferred
- Experience using Blackboard and/or other web-based learning platform preferred
- Passion for real world application of concepts, techniques and coursework
- Commitment to student success
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Specific experience in the discipline and certification instruction preferred in areas related to Microsoft server technologies, web design, project management, C++, Java, computing security, computing forensics, and technology governance. Associated certifications may include CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, SSCP, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, CIW, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, PMP, ITIL and COBIT a plus!
Local candidates only:
East Orange, NJ 07017
Web development; Teaching; Web Design; Web security: 1 year
High school or equivalent