Web Designer, ITG
State of Louisiana
Shreveport, LA US
$50,000.00 - $70,000.00 Annually
Applicant must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field and 1 year of relevant experience in web programming and website design.
- An Associate degree in Computer Science or other technical field 2 years' experience in web programming and website design.
- Industry Certifications
- Microsoft Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW)
- Zend Certified Engineer PHP
- Experience with Wordpress, Percussion, Adobe Connect and Adobe Creative Suite, IIS, VMWare,Centralpoint, Qlik
- Experience with higher education or healthcare systems
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in relevant languages and development tools such.NET, SQL, javascsript and knowledge of structured programming principles, system analysis techniques, system design, industry standard testing principles and system implementation. Strong understanding and demonstrated experience with HTML, IIS web servers, Microsoft Sharepoint 2007/2010/2013, DNS and domain registration. Thorough understanding of multiple platform function including personal computers and workstations, to include operating system, utilities, shared and peer function.
- Ability to work effectively with all types of people at all levels of the organization, both within and outside the ITG. Ability to coordinate with internal and external groups.
The Web Designer (Programmer) reports to the Project Coordinator (Servers and Applications) and supports website application development and database administration for LSUHSC-S. The incumbent will be fluent in all aspects of LSU Health's internal and external web experience including web design, website administration, user experience, graphic design, and web project management. The incumbent will design, manage and update the LSUHSC-S intranet and extranet sites as well as maintain related databases and appropriate data interface definitions between various application platforms, such network servers, web servers, etc. In conjunction with Programmer Analyst, incumbent supports web database projects and works on all technical phases of web programming; helps review all web applications prior to implementation to verify consistency and conformance with established departmental guidelines, policies and practices, as well as industry standard guidelines; performs acceptance testing and program implementation for assigned systems and/or projects.