Java Web Developer
Ft. Huachuca, AZ US
STG, Inc. has an immediate opportunity as a Java Web Developer located in Ft. Huachuca, AZ! This position will support Development team, which provides cutting edge services focused on RCC-C.
Responsible for design, development, troubleshooting and implementing
- Assist with administrative requirements such as weekly, monthly, and
quarterly reporting of team and portal performance.
- Uses technical background and team member input to adjudicate best solution for technical issues and development paths, accounting for other factors such as customer perception and management guidance.
- Update team documents used to provide instruction, guidance, and operational direction to the team and to users of the Portal applications
- Participates in application development discussions providing input and insight. Must be able to obtain actionable requirements while promoting a free exchange of ideas to obtain the best solutions.
- Works in the ticketing system queue to ensure service restorations and service requests are resolved.
- Report application status, and take appropriate action to secure systems.
- Schedules in advance service interruptions as required to support deployment of new or changed code, patching and upgrade of servers, and other activities that do or may result in outages and requests appropriate
overtime to support the work. Monitors the ASI Management System to identify work by other teams that may impact portal availability and coordinates appropriate responses.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications WordR, ExcelR, and PowerPointR
- HS +5, AA/AS +3 or BA/BS +1 years of related experience in database, application or web development
- IAT II certification (Security+CE, CCNA-Security, SSCP or equivalent) required at hire
- Secret clearance or ability to obtain interim