Web and Graphics
ISC Consulting Group
Fort Gordon, GA US
Dawson-ISC Joint Venture's primary commitment is to provide client driven excellence. This is only possible because of our most important asset, our people. We are recognized by our team members as the best place to work and develop a career, serving our clients with pride and professionalism.
- Web development; including multi-site and domain management.
- Subject matter expert and expert practitioner in web development technology: Portal technology (ex. SharePoint, Oracle, Confluence Content Management Systems (ex. Django, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Umbraco etc.), Web Scripting Languages (ex. PHP, Ruby on Rails, ASP.Net), general purpose languages (ex. Python, Java, C, .Net), Mobile Programming Languages or any technology that the CCoE deems critical to the mission.
- Ability to create, edit, manipulate and produce graphics for multiple uses across existing and potential projects, platforms and systems using the latest graphic design tools (Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC).
- Ability to complete a web design including front end and back end? (Ex. Mockup, UX/UI design, wireframes, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Design, write and execute testing plans, ensure content is compliant to OPSEC policy, worked with standards and best practices (ex. NIST, OWASP, W3C).
- Use of Dynamic Code Analysis Tools (ex. HP WebInspect, Veracode).
- Use of Static Code Analysis Tools (ex. HP Fortify, IBM AppScan).
- Use of Vulnerability Testing solutions (ex. Nessus/ ACAS, Qualys, Nexpose).
- Use of QA tools (ex. HP Quality Center, JUnit, JMeter, Eclipse, and Selenium).
- Ability to manage and maintain dynamic web server and database environments to include but not limited to Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Windows server, Apache Server, WebLogic, MySQL, Microsoft SQL and other dynamic services.
- Ability to use infrastructure monitoring technologies (ex. Splunk, SolarWinds, Nagios).
- Use of virtualization and cloud technologies (ex. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare, Citrix).
- Ability to build and maintain content, sites, sub sites in SharePoint. Understands the capabilities of SharePoint (ex. social media, web parts, blogs, workflows, content management). Enforces governance and access control. Troubleshoots issues and is a SharePoint subject matter expert (SME).
- Manage configuration of authentication software such as AKO Site minder or other software configurations responsible for the secure access to ENTERPRISE DIVISION Sites and portals.
- An extensive understanding and working knowledge of customer requirements in the Global War on Terrorism environment.
- Ability to translate customer requirements and complex technical requirements into actionable and sustainable tasks. Unclassified
- Ability to compile reports ranging from a wide variety of topic areas related to existing and potential projects, platforms and Systems.
- An extensive knowledge of improving Search Engine Optimization through best practices and experience.
- Ability to manage and conduct regular policy and governance checks pertaining to but not limited to OPSEC, DOD Web Policy, Army Regulation, Content Management and related topic areas.
Ability to create, conduct and maintain training for units and staff on all Knowledge Management platforms, systems and theories.
- The contractor shall have a combination of five (5) years of experience in the following areas: (a) Network administration ( b) network and computer hardware and software (c) content management systems (d) organize and categorize content (e) Data management (f) Data trend analysis (g) version control (h) social media applications (i) search engines (j) manage website content and repositories (k) create custom graphics and design (web and print) (l) create and edit video for web and other media platforms
- ENTERPRISE DIVISION Technologist (Web and Graphics) must meet the requirements of an IAIAT level I with the following criteria as per FG NEC Policy:
- (a) IAW DFARS Clause 252.239-7001, Information Assurance Contractor Training and Certification; the most current version of DoD 8570.01-M; and the most current version of Army IA Training Best Business Practices 05-PR-M-0002, the ENTERPRISE DIVISION Technologist position is categorized as Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I. Personnel filling this position are required to:
- (1) Obtain and maintain information assurance certification requirements for the position, which are currently: (1.1) IAT I baseline commercial certification (must have this certification when starting work). (1.2) Appropriate Computing Environment (CE) commercial certification (currently CIW Web Foundations Associate (IDO-610) IAW established timelines.
- (3) Receive IA appointment orders from Chain of Command.
- (4) Be monitored in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS.)
- (5) Successfully complete Information Assurance Fundamentals on line course and exam at: https://ia.signal.army.mil/IAF/default.asp. Unclassified
- (6) Successfully complete Web Content and OPSEC Certification Training online course and exam at: https://iatraining.us.army.mil/ .
- (7) Complete Privileged Level Access Agreement (PLAA) annually.
- (8) Must possess and maintain a Top-Secret security clearance with SCI for the life of the contract.
"ISC Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates (minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities), are encouraged to apply for position vacancies as appropriate. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf to access the "EEO is the Law" poster. For more information please contact us at t firstname.lastname@example.org ."