RSA Archer eGRC Consultant
R3 Services, LLC
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX US
Our direct client needs 3-4 RSA Archer eGRC Consultants.
Looking to get the consultants started in the Dec 2017 / Jan 2018 time frame.
These positions will be 100% remote and will be 12 Months in duration (most likely be extended up to 2 years).
Here is info sent by the client about the positions.
There will be opportunities to work with Business and IT teams to identify process flows and integration points for existing source systems in Compliance, Risk, Security, and Business Continuity. The ideal consultants will be able to support solution design, architecture, and configuration, data analytics and reporting, data collection and system integration, and information delivery processes that provide a concise overview of the Security, Risk, and Compliance program posture.
We are currently tackling a major project to enhance our Archer functionality and further extend our enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance (eGRC) program into 6 new business areas. This project will automate processes within several business areas to help the organization manage policies, govern existing programs, identify and analyze risk, and demonstrate compliance.
The ideal consultants will have experience with Archer, Governance Risk & Compliance programs, and leading efforts to develop/grow eGRC programs. In addition, the ideal consultant will implement, integrate, maintain, and report or monitor security and compliance risk management procedures to reduce financial loss and critical business services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day-to-day operational support for the Archer application across a diverse group of business areas leveraging this tool (including Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, IT Compliance, and several others)
- Lead the development of new functionality for the current Archer project
- Contribute to planning for several new areas to be added to Archer
- Manage the move from an existing data-center deployment to a new active data center deployment
- Go-to SME for all things Archer
- Investigate the potential benefits and risks of moving Archer to a cloud deployment
Qualifications and Skills
- Technical proficiency in security-related hardware and software (specifically RSA Archer); ability to function as a consultant to IT groups on security matters
- Knowledge of security controls for servers and workstations. Understanding of security 'firewall' gateways and their designs, configuration and management
- Knowledge of security and internal control frameworks such as: ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, COBIT, and COSO
- Highly desirable are certifications in one or more of the following: Certified Protection Professional (CPP), CertifiedInformation Systems Security Professional (CISSP), InfoSys Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP/CISSP), InfoSysSecurity Management Professional (ISSMP/CISSP), InfoSys Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP/CISSP), CertifiedInformation Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Network Security Professional(CNSP) or Associate (CNSA), Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP), CyberSecurity Forensic Analyst, EC-CouncilCertified Security Analyst, Internet Computer Security Engineer (ICSE), Prosoft CIW Security Professional (CIW-SP),SANS-GIAC certifications family, Security Plus
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $100.00 to $125.00 /hour