Tacoma, WA US
SharePoint Developer/Administrator is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support business applications. Individual must have intermediate level of skill developing with SharePoint 2010. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical for this position as is the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks. Individual must work well in a team and have a desire to excel and increase knowledge in SharePoint. MUST EITHER HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A SECRET CLEARANCE. THIS POSITION IS OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS!
Essential Duties and Tasks
- Ability to develop solutions in Visual Studio 2013 (sandbox only).
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint 20110 and SharePoint Designer 2010 including the ability to implement complex workflows.
- Knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets.
- Basic administration duties such as, list, document library, page and sub-site creation. Handling of permission requests.
- Excellent documentation skills (solutions, instructions, reports).
- Ability to build a stand-alone development environment for building and testing solutions. This includes basic understanding of Windows Server 2008, 2012, Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server and SharePoint Server 20120 configuration.
- The ability to take requests from a customer and provide a solution that fits their vision.
- Other duties as assigned
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SharePoint 2010 Application Development
- MS Professional – Designing and developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 applications.
- CIW Java Script Specialist
- 2-4 years of experience progressively responsible experience working as SharePoint Developer/Administrator
- A+ or Network+ Certification required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, and will be subject to any post-accident and/or reasonable suspicion testing throughout employment
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Secret Security Clearance (U.S. citizenship is a requirement for this clearance level)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move more than 20 pounds
- Employee will sit for several hours each day but will also need mobility and ability to stand, type, and walk for periods of time
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- The noise level in the environment is moderate
- The environment is a typical office setting