Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City, UT US
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position exists to develop and maintain the organizations internet and intranet sites and social media channels. The Web Developer will work closely with a wide variety of staff to design, code, and test web content in order to meet internal and external communication needs. Employee serves as a consultant, advisor, and administrator for web development. Reports to IT director with additional oversight from marketing director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ FUNCTIONS:
- Develops and maintains the organization’s internet site based on management priorities, policies, and goals.
- Develops and maintains the organization’s intranet site based on management priorities, policies, and goals.
- Works with marketing to design and implement creative page designs and graphics using HTML, CSS, and the standard web development tools of the organization.
- Works with IT and marketing to identify opportunities for distributed authorship and provide appropriate training for department content experts
- Participates in committees and advise methods for using web tools to enhance communication and leverage social mediato further brand reach.
- Monitors, measures and evaluates sites’ effectiveness and compiles monthly/quarterly reports for administrative review.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS needed to perform at a proficient level and be fully qualified:
- Minimum Education: Degree in web development or equivalent job-related experience is required.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of related experience and candidates should have a portfolio of web designs and products representative of their abilities.
Experience with WordPress required; experience with SharePoint preferred
Experience managing url and website hosting accounts
Experience with SEO preferred
Experience with a variety of programs such as but not limited to: SQL database, PHP, Amazon Web Services, Joomla, Drupal, Open Text, Dreamweaver, Adobe CreativeSuite and Contribute, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Specific Skills, Knowledge and/or Competencies: A strong commitment to customer service and customer satisfaction.
Ability to manage a project collaboratively, in a team environment, with consideration of customer needs.
Ability to work independently and prioritize based on organizational initiatives.
Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
Ability to evaluate new and evolving web technologies and make recommendations for incorporating them into the organization’s ongoing web development strategy if applicable.
Must meet deadlines.
Skill in computer graphics and web page layout design.
Ability to create and interpret web analytic reports.
Familiarity with accessibility standards.
Above average verbal and written communication skills.
Proven ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Licenses/ Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD), Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) or similar professional certification desirable, but not required.
Paid Vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, FSA, DCA, life, disability, EAP, 401(k), profit share.