Suitland, MD US
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel commerce, mobile brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices all around the world. The company has been named one of the Top 2014 Workplaces in the Washington DC area by the Washington Post, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com .
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Web Designer to provide Web Support Services and Multimedia Support Services for a Defense customer in the DC metro area
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Web Designer shall be responsible to provide services necessary to create and post web documents, manage multiple websites, and provide multimedia support by creating multimedia to convey complex and/or technical information.
- Must have experience in the DoD or Federal arena dealing with the technical aspects of Web Support Services and Multimedia.
- Must have at least one year of experience handling US classified documents.
- Familiarity with Web design and development tools and ability to understand the recommendations of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Proficient with XML, HTML, CSS, and basic web programming scripts.
- TS Clearance.
- Knowledge of SQL or MySQL Database queries and functions for custom web reporting and formatting.
- Basic knowledge and ability to use ColdFusion code.
- Four or more years related industry experience. Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Detailed oriented and have strong organizational, communication skills in both oral and written form, and the ability to work well with others.
- Able to work individually on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.
- Experience working for the federal government or be capable of sophisticated design and branding representative of a federal government agency.
- TS/SCI Clearance desired.