Web Designer I
Vicksburg, MS US
IMRI has 7 Web Designer positions in Vicksburg! This position requires 1-2 years of experience. Experience with knowledge of and experience in Web architecture. patterns, databases, and interfaces.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES
- Perform maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing web project.
- Perform all Web Portal Services.
- Support Systems Engineers and Web Project Managers as required.
- Develop, create, update & maintain a new SharePoint Intranet site.
- Test all web developed tools and applications
- Support internal and external production sites as well as COOP capabilities.
- Design and maintain virtualized servers for web and SharePoint servers.
- Design and test all COOP and Disaster Recovery procedures for Web services.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet requirements.
- SQL Server maintenance/development.
- Performs frequent checks and monitors all system servers.
- Apply operating system updates patches, and configuration changes.
- Troubleshoots and resolves software, operating system, and networking problems.
- Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recoveries.
- Assist Help Desk technicians by applying diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Performs other duties and assignments as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Office Automated systems
Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire and Safety Regulations and published company work rules. May be required to work different shifts.
Work will require lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or
in areas where a potential for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
High School graduate or equivalent. Some college (Associate’s Degree) and/or specialized IT training is preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience creating SharePoint web sites and working with Visual Studio.
- Two years Desktop support - Windows Vista / 7.
- Knowledge of HTML, MS-SQL, VB scripting, and LDAP.
- Basic knowledge of common desktop computer hardware and operating systems.
- MS Office suite expertise is required as well as excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Must have an Active DoD Security Clearance