KM Technologists / Software Engineers
Bellevue, WA US
Job Description (Web and Graphics) must meet the requirements of an IA-IAT level 1 with the following criteria as per FG NEC Policy: IAW DFARS Clause 252.239-7001, Information Assurance Contractor Training and Certification; the most current version of DoD 8570.01-M; and the most current version of Army IA Training Best Business Practices 05-PR-M-0002, the KM Technologist position is categorized as Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I. Personnel filling this position are required to: Obtain and maintain information assurance certification requirements for the position.
- 5 years web development; including multi-site and domain management.
- Computing Environment (CE) commercial certification (currently CIW Web Foundations Associate (IDO-610) IAW established timelines.
- Possess 70-640, 70-642, 70-646 certifications (1 of 2 SharePoint Techs should posses these certs to maintain databases).
- IAT I baseline commercial certification (must have this cert when starting work).
- Successfully complete Information Assurance Fundamentals on line course and exam
- Successfully complete Web Content and OPSEC Certification Training online course and exam
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or related field
- Must posses an Active/Current DoD TS/SCI Clearance
Idea Entity is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
To apply, please send your resume with contact information and city/state/country you currently live/reside to ArnieDotGersteinAtIdeaEntity.com