E-Commerce Services Specialist
Coming Q1 2018!
E-Commerce Services Specialist is the sixth course in the CIW Web and Mobile Design series. The CIW E-Commerce Services Specialist course teaches students how to conduct business online and manage an e-commerce site. This certification focuses on business strategies, practices and tools essential to online commerce sites and services.
The CIW E-Commerce Services Specialist course prepares candidates to take the CIW E-Commerce Services Specialist exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW E-Commerce Services Specialist certification.
- Web designers
- Internet consultants
- IT professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Web and graphic artists
- Business professionals
- Evaluate cloud e-commerce providers.
- Determine Return on Investment (ROI) for an e-commerce project.
- Implement payment-processing services for an e-commerce site.
- Identify and deploy inventory and fulfillment strategies for an e-commerce site, including coordinating product and marketing campaigns with a Web presence.
- Evaluate an e-commerce site to maximize audience usability.
- Secure e-commerce transactions from a traditional and a cloud service provider.
- Recognize and interpret legal and governmental issues in e-commerce.
- Analyze Web site metrics to help marketing departments maximize market penetration.
- Track inventory using e-commerce tools and software.
- Relate the concept of Big Data to e-commerce.
- Create and present effective reports about ways to improve an e-commerce presence.